Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Big D Card (A Day Late!)

I meant to post this yesterday. One of my favorite players, Michael Finley, was recently released by the Spurs (good, I hate them) and then signed by the Celtics (crap, I hate them too!) Oh, well. I've been wanting to get some of my Finley cards signed, so I figured this would be the perfect time to send them. I mean, how much fan mail can he be getting in Boston, right? Since I obviously don't have any cards of him on the Celtics yet, I decided to make one and here it is.

I'm also gonna try and get some Aguirres signed and wanted one of him in college to go along with the NBA ones I had. Of course, I didn't have one of those either, so guess what? That's right, I made one of Mark as well. Man was it hard to find even a halfway decent picture to use of his Blue Demon days. This was the best I could come up with. Now I just gotta figure out where to send the cards.

By the way, I have created several custom cards that I plan to send out in the mail soon to fellow bloggers. I'm not gonna give any clues as to who they may be, so keep your eyes on your mailbox. Later.

4 comments:

  1. You really have some talent with these customs you make. You should go pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. Panini has an office near here in Arlington, maybe I should stop by.

    ReplyDelete