Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Stuff from Orioles Lovers.

We got a big box in the mail the other day full of stuff and I wasn't even expecting it. Ryan and Kalina send us a package in exchange for some custom cards I made for them and I didn't even remember that they were gonna send something in return. Well, they did. I think it was a 500 count box filled with all kinds of stuff for each of us. Here are just a few of the highlights.

Baby Peas received a bunch of mascots for her collection. These are all minor league cards from teams I'm not at all familiar with. It would appear, however, that Ryan and Kalina must go to quite a few minor league games. Around here we manage to go to a Grand Prairie Air Hogs game every once in awhile. They've got a interesting mascot named Ace Bacon, I think. He's a pig in an old school pilots jacket complete with goggles and scarf. Baby Peas thinks he's pretty cool.

Inside the box were also cards of several of my favorite players to collect. Here are a few Ichiro and Pudge cards that I didn't already have. Besides Pudge they also sent me a TON of other catchers, way too many to post here though.

Another of my favorites is Ozzie Smith. I got quite a few of the Wizard in the box here are the top 10.

There were even more Tony Gwynns included, so I picked 10 of the best ones to show here. I really like the one in the middle of the bottom row. It looks like Tony is engulfed in a giant wave. That's some 90s cheesy goodness. Thanks, again Ryan and Kalina for the great cards. Check out their blog at The Great Orioles Autograph Project. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the write-up Big D, I'm glad that you enjoyed the cards!

    ReplyDelete