Sunday, February 19, 2012

Linsanity Comes To bigD Customs!

Since this is mainly a basketball blog these days, I wouldn't be doing my duty of keeping it current if I didn't give at least a little mention of the phenomenon known as Linsanity. For those of you who've been living under a rock the past few weeks, I'm referring to the New York Knicks' Jeremy Lin. The Mavericks had there first up-close look at Mr. Lin and I'll have to say, he lived up to the hype. The Knicks beat the Mavs and Jeremy put up 28 points and set a career high of 14 assists. I'm not sure how long he'll keep up his current pace, it remains to be seen if he's just a flash in the pan or not, but he is fun to watch. So with that said, here is the first bigD custom Linsanity card, and a few others for your enjoyment. Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment