Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trade with drewscards 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

A few day back we opened a pack of 09 Ticket to Stardom and Nobie pulled a nice Nick Swisher auto/relic. I knew as soon as he showed it to me that we could find a good home for it and I was right. No sooner than I posted the rip, Drew contacted me about getting a hold of it, so off it went. This is what we got in return.

3 for 1! We got a Lance Berkman & Eric Karros for Nobie (even though he doesn't know Karros, at least it is a Cub). Drew said he just needed to get it out of the house and to a Cubs fan at least. Drew also threw in an Eddie Royal for Goose, who really got the sweet end of the deal. He somehow ended up with a card even though Nobie was the only one who traded one away. I guess, that's just how it goes when your the older brother sometimes, though Nobie would tell ya that that's how it goes all the time! Poor middle child! Anyway, thanks again for the trade Drew. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, thanks for the trade as usual, hope to do it again! That Karros card was haunting me, I needed to trade it, and I found the Cubs fan that was willing to take it! Thanks guys, Drew

    ReplyDelete