Friday, January 29, 2010

I Know A Guy

If your into basketball, and I am, a good blog to check into is The Basketball Card Blog... (Live From Rip City). It's run by a guy whose actual name is Guy. He's a Blazer fan, but I try not to hold that against him. Anyway, I had a stack of Blazers to get rid of and he had some stuff to send us.

Nobie got a nice assortment of Jake Peavys, including a couple parallel borders, a Diamond King and Turkey Red.

Guy also included a hit! A nice Joe Mauer A&G to be exact. I guess Nobie will lay claim to this one for his PC since Joe isn't actually in his catchers gear.

Rangers included were a chrome Heritage Sammy, a couple of smug Diamond Kings and a bat relic of Al Oliver rockin' the baby blues.

Rounding out the package was a couple of Nash cards and 2 Mavs from this years Topps set. I think I've decided to build all 3 of the basketball base sets for this year, since this will be the last year forTopps and UD. Hopefully I'll get want list posted soon. Thanks for the trade Guy. I hope the Mavs mop the floor with your Blazers tomorrow night! Later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it.

    And hopefully the Blazers can stop their three game skid tonight against the Mavs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to find your email address on here, but I have some cards that I'd like to send you. I have scans of them, just email me at camclow@yahoo.com.

    I would like to contribute to you and your kids' collection rather than have my cards sitting in a box in my dorm room. So, if you want some nice free cards email me.
    Thanks, good luck collecting!

    PS: I'm a Blazers fan too, so hopefully you can put up with two of us! haha.

    ReplyDelete