Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Need This Card, Success Plus Two!

A few weeks ago I posted about a favorite card of mine that I was trying to reacquire. It was this card.

I made the initial post hoping one of my blogging brethren may have a copy I could trade for. Turns out no one did, at least not that I heard from. I did, however, end up finding one in my local card shop after digging a little deeper than I had before. So now, Lester and his sticky fingers can once again occupy a space in my collection. This card will not be alone, though. While searching his collection for the card I was wanting, Baseball Dad came across these instead and offered them up for nothing.


Never one to turn down free cards, I accepted his offer, so my search for one Lester Hayes card turned into three. I returned the favor with a pack of random Indians, hopefully he doesn't have them all already. Thanks to Baseball Dad's generosity, I now have a mini Lester collection, even if he is a Raider. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the two I sent. I received your cards today, they are great! I'll get a post up this week-end.

    ReplyDelete