Monday, September 7, 2009

Nobie's First Post - 2009 UDX Blaster Break

Hey this is Nobie I'm only 9 and today I am going to do my first post.Please leave comments. We are trying to collect the whole set of Upper Deck X. Soon we will have a need list for our set. Like my dad might have told you before I am a big Alfonso Soriano fan. My collection is at 102. If you have heard my dad say that's one of Nobie's binder players what it means is that I have a NL binder of favorite's and a AL. Well now we will get started on the blaster break of UDX.

Pack 1

Lance Berkman X3 [Woo-hoo NL binder player]
43-Tori Hunter
52-Justin Morneau [AL binder player]
78-Randy Johnson Die Cut
77-Aaron Rowand
21-Jermaine Dye

Pack 2

80-Ichiro [Me and my dad have a big collection of Ichiro's]
16-Alfonso Soriano [Yeah Babe!]
1523-20th Anniversary [I hate these cards]
Randy Johnson X2
100-Derek Holland Die Cut [BIG Rangers fans]
3-Brandon Webb [NL binder player]

Pack 3

4-Chipper Jones
Ken Griffey JR. X [AL binder player]
22-Carlos Quentin
20th Anniversary Jersey of Garret Anderson
Pack 4

23-Jay Bruce
86-Evan Longoria [AL binder player]
87-Carl Crawford Die Cut [AL binder player]
27-Travis Hafner
2 Chris Young
Matt Holliday X2 [NL binder player]

Pack 5

34-Carlos Guillen
38-Lance Berkman [NL binder player]
98-James Mcdonald Die Cut
Jake Peavy X [AL binder player]
26-Victor Martinez
7-Brian Roberts

Pack 6
1-Dan Haren Die Cut
Jeff Francour Jersey
Johan Santana X
96-Rick Porcello

Pack 7

58-Carlos Beltran
42-Vladimir Guerrero [AL binder player]
92-Roy Halladay Die Cut
Jose Reyes X5
1518-20th Anniversary
50-Corey Hart

Pack 8

Jimmy Rollins X [NL binder player]
72-Nate Mclouth
25-Brandon Phillips
53-Joe Mauer Die Cut [AL binder player]
83-Rick Ankiel
60-Andy Pettitte


Pack 9

84-Albert Pujols [NL binder player]
64-C.C. Sabathia
29-Grady Sizemore Die Cut [AL binder player]
17-Derrek Lee [Woo-hoo Cub]
9-Josh Beckett [AL binder player]
Ken Griffey JR. X3 [AL binder player]

Pack 10
31-Garrett Atkins
75-Adrian Gonzalez [NL binder player]
Johan Santana X4
41-Alex Gordan Die Cut
20-Paul Konerko
14-Daisuke Matsuzaka

Well that's the end for today. I hope you guys liked my blog and please like I said leave comments. See Ya!

3 comments:

  1. Nobie, congrats on your first post! Nice pull on that Holland card. Hopefully he'll start pitching better soon. Too bad that 20th Anniversary jersey had to be a dreaded Angels player! Good luck filling those binders. I've got some more cards for you guys coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your first post! You seem to have a very good organization system and you pulled lots of Cubs and Rangers. Good luck completing the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first post. Hopefully there are lots more to come. I am a football collector, so I can't help you out with building your set, but I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete