Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another trade with the Great Sports Name Hall of Fame

We got another package from Tim at The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame with a little mix of football and baseball.

Goose got a bunch of older football, lots of Pro Set. Most of these guys are before his time, but he gets a kick out of checking out the "old" cards. Makes me feel really old, that he considers cards from the early 90's old. Oh well, there is a Peyton in there, and he is one of Goose's favorites.

Tim sent these 2 cards for Nobie. A very shiny Soriano and a Hanley he didn't have. These 2 guys make up the largest bulk of Nobie's ever growing player collection.

For me, Tim sent 3 cards for my catcher collection and three former and current Ranger greats. Thanks a lot for the cards Tim, I'll be on the lookout for more McGriffs and screwy named players to send your way. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Thorzul incident, I can definitely vouch that you're a great trader! And I'm glad you liked the cards!

    ReplyDelete