Monday, November 9, 2009

Trade with Baseball Dad

Okay, I'm going to try and get back on track with a trade post a day until I'm all caught up. This package came from Jack over at All Tribe Baseball. We've sent stuff back and forth a time or two and to be honest, I can't remember now if I owe cards or not. Anyway, Jack sent a nice package with something for all four of us.

For me he sent a big group of Rangers, 1 of the 3 remaining 09 UDX cards we needed and some cards for my PC, Ichiro, Pujols, Murray and Palmer.

Nobie received a nice stash of Cubs and, I think, a Peavy or two.

Goose got a huge stack of older football, mostly Broncos, along with roughly a pack of 09 UD Philadelphia.

Last, but not least, Jack even got Baby Peas in on the deal with 2 each of Marlon Byrd and David Murphy. It was very nice of Jack to really dig deep and find something for each of us. For me, half the fun of beginning collecting again is to share the fun with my kids and they all love it when they get a little something in the mail. Thanks again Jack! Hope your computer gets well soon!

2 comments: