Thursday, February 23, 2012

Big D Customs - Battle Tested

This set features guys who have battled their way through the NBA playoffs and emerged as champions. Most of these guys I can't stand though I respect their abilities. The reason I don't like them has more to do with the fact that they have been responsible for ousting the Mavs from the playoffs at one time or another. I don't really have any beef with Pierce though. Shawn Marion is my favorite here, of course. The Mavs don't win the title without him last season. I really feel he is under appreciated at times, people don't realize how important he has been the last couple of seasons. He may have the funkiest shot in the history of the NBA but he can still give you an important bucket when needed and he is, by far, still the best defender on the team. Anyway, I hope you like the set. Later.





2 comments:

  1. You better calm down, now. You're going to have Panini taking a look at their contracts. Oh wait, never mind. Panini doesn't do basketball cards anymore, do they? Been so long since we've seen any.

    ReplyDelete