Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Four Pack

We got a package in the mail from Cam the other day and it had a little something for all of us.

In my portion I got a bunch of personal faves including a Kurt, some Rangers, a bobbleheaded Ichiro and another Ichiro stuck inside a television.

Nobie got several cards with x's on them, a bobbleheaded Vlad and a shot of HanRam telling Nobie he's the man.

Goose scored some football which included a Champ, a Fitzergerald (that's what Nobie thought his name was when he was younger) and the better Manning. I may have to steal the Rod Smith for myself, he's an Elway era Bronco after all.

Baby Peas added some obnoxious livestock to her mascot collection along with a couple Murphs and a Byrd. Man, Iwish he was still a Ranger! Thanks for including the whole family in the trade Cam! Later.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mascot card. It brings the stadium experience to trading cards.

    ReplyDelete