Sunday, January 30, 2011

"O" No!!! Another Orioles Trade

I'm not sure what the deal is with all the Oriole bloggers out there, but there are way too many. They're kinda like Trailblazer bloggers, they must multiply like rabbits. Anyway, because of their sheer numbers I told Ryan from "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog that I may not have much to send his way. He said that was okay, he had some stuff to help us on our set buildings so let's trade anyway. So I rummaged up what I could for him and this is what we got in return.

These 8 cards from 2009 Upper Deck Icons mean we only have one left to get. That would be card number 34. I don't even know who that may be off the top of my head.

Ryan sent a nice stack of base cards from 2010 Topps Series 2 also that puts us a few cards closer to completing that one as well.

This last grouping includes some insert sets we're trying to finish from 2010 Topps and 5 more cards from 2009 Upper Deck X. We are only 2 base cards shy of that set, but we need quite a few more of the die cut X cards like Ryan sent. I honestly don't think I'll be able to trade with anymore Orioles fans for quite awhile, we are pretty much fresh out (unless they've got something besides Orioles on their want lists). Thanks again for the trade Ryan. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could help you out on those sets. I only wish I could have finished them up for ya!

    ReplyDelete