Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woo Hoo! Mail from Mojo!

I got a package from the great Mojo a few days ago. I contacted Mojo because I know he is a fellow Kurt collector and I thought he might have some doubles that needed a good home. Well, guess what, he did!

The question is, what would my reaction be? Would I be dumbfounded and in a state of confusion over what he sent? Would I be pissed off and regretful of contacting him in the first place? Or, would I blink wide-eyed and coo quietly and the awesomeness of what was inside? Needless to say, my reaction upon opening it was more like Marge than either Homer or Maggie, because inside the package was this...

a Kurt Suzuki Bowman Sterling Rookie Auto! Oooooooooh! Sweeeet! What a great card, much more than I expected to get. It may take me awhile to track down something of equal awesomeness, but I'll do my best. Now I'm on the hunt for something to repay the favor. Thanks a ton, Mojo! Later.

2 comments: