Friday, August 12, 2011

One More Day!


Tomorrow is opening day for the EPL. Newcastle will open the season home at St. James Park against Arsenal. These two team met in a classic game last season in which Arsenal jumped out to the lead early and lead at halftime 4-0. I don't know what went down at halftime, but the second half of the game was all Newcastle. The game ended in a 4-4 tie capped off with this goal by Cheik Tiote.



Hopefully tomorrow's game will be just as exciting but end up with a Newcastle win. The Magpies have changed out quite a few players during the offseason and while they didn't really add a superstar with the money from selling Andy Carroll, they did pick up several players that will hopefully fit in nicely. I guess we'll see starting tomorrow! Good luck to you and whoever you root for. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I pay close to an extra $20 a month on my cable bill just so that I have ALL my bases covered and never miss any EPL games. And each weekend I typically catch 3 games - so I'll definitely be watching this game. I used to a be a mild Newcastle fan when King Kev was around - well, they would've been my second team. But I'm definitely anti-Arsenal. I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete