Friday, April 1, 2011

9 Reasons I Won’t Be Buying Anymore Packs of Heritage

I like the idea of Topps Heritage, I really do. I even like the wood border design of this year’s set though I know it’s not a favorite of a lot of people. When the feeder box of 2011 Heritage showed up at my local Target I was instantly excited and couldn’t decide how many packs I should grab. I eventually settled on purchasing one and boy am I glad that’s all I bought. Here are the 9 reasons I won’t be buying anymore packs of Heritage.

9 cards. 3 bucks. 0 interest. Wow, that’s completely underwhelming. Based on this pack and many others I’ve seen on other blogs, my interest in buying random packs has been depleted. Like I said, I like the cards and there are many that I want, but the complete lack of star power is a total turn off. That and the fact that favorite players of ours like Elvis Andrus are shortprinted means we’d probably never pull them in a pack anyway. So, you know what that means, right? Hello Sportlots. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Just be glad you got out for 3 bucks and didn't pull the trigger on a hobby box or blaster.

    ReplyDelete