Monday, March 14, 2011

A Panini Slam Dunk!

Since Panini became the exclusive holder of the NBA trading card license, things have been pretty hit or miss. If there's one thing Panini has managed to get right though, it's this...

Stickers! We finally found them at the local Walmart and grabbed 10 packs of stickers and an album. Nobie stuck all the stickers inside right away, so I didn't get to scan any, but we'll get more and I'll post some soon. In the meantime, run on out and getcha one for yourself. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 20 packs in myself and loving it. Not sure yet if I'm going to stick them or not. I may just collect the set and store it with the sticker book. I was hoping to order some singles, but it looks like this set isn't available on the Panini site yet.

    ReplyDelete