Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ebay Shopping

I picked up a few cards on ebay the other day for literally, just a few bucks. 3 relics and an insert, all basketball.

These two came from the same seller, but I didn't get exactly what I thought I was getting. The Nash card has red fabric, not orange, so I guess it's from an all star jersey or something. The Dirk card also has red fabric, but that's not what I thought it was. In the photo on ebay the circles appeared more brown and I thought it was basketball leather. Leather would have been neater, since I don't have any cards with leather on them, but oh well. I do wish the card companies would match the photo with the swatches though. It's a big pet peeve of mine.

I also got these two Dirk cards which makes somewhere around 160 or so in my collection. I think I've become addicted to Dirk cards, I can't get enough of them. I don't know how many he has exactly, but I've got a long way to go, that's for sure. I really like the design & colors of the Hot Prospects card, though it looks a little like Dirk just popped out of a jack-in-the-box. I don't have a lot to say about the Elite card. Typical Panini stuff, though it is shiny and Dirky so that's why I got it. Anyone got any homeless Mavs out there, you know where to send them. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment