Monday, February 15, 2010

Outta the Blue

Well it's been a while since my last post as I've been out of town for a few days. Prior to leaving, however, I received a surprise package from Brian of Play at the Plate. It was quite a variety pack including...

a Wizard I didn't have...

a mess of Cubs for Nobie with a hidden Soriano thrown in for good measure...

the Triplets, Primetime and a Rocket...

some San Diego SuperChargers for Goose (he gets the modern ones)...

a nice mix of Super Bowl winning Broncos (I'll take these, Goose only gets the post-Elway Broncos)...

some shiny cagers...

and a few bball faves for my PCs, though Nobie will get the KG. Thanks a ton Brian, we didn't have any of these and they were totally unexpected.
On a future posting note, Nobie and I busted a box of 2010 Topps Baseball the other day, so hopefully we'll get the results posted tomorrow. We are building this set, so be on the lookout for our want list to be posted soon. I guess we also need to join the fray and get some of the Million Card Giveaway cards redeemed and posted, Nobie's been chomping a the bit for this thing to get started, though he may not be so excited based on everyone else's luck so far. We'll see what happens. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you all liked them...I've got plenty of dupes for 2010 Topps so maybe we can help each other out some.

    ReplyDelete