Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hot Off The Buffet!

I got a message from Mike at BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet asking if he might be able to get a hold of one of my custom cards. He's a Mets fan for some reason, so I told him I'd be glad to make one of the Santana Spring Training cards into a hard copy for him. Before I had a chance to send it off to him, I got a nice little package in the mail from him. A pre-payment of sorts, I guess.

In the package were some Cowboys and former Broncos...

some Cubs for Nobie...

and some Rangers for all of us. Goose and Mrs. Big D score 2 points each for cards of their favorite Rangers, Cruz and Kinsler, respectively. Baby Peas get 1 point for adding a new Murphy to her collection. We all get a -1 for adding a Mark Doucheira to the mix. Thanks for the cards Mike, hope you enjoy the Big D custom! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment