Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Stuff From Cards on Cards

Wow, I didn't mean to be away for so many days! Guess, I've been kinda busy. Actually, I'm still busy so here's a quick trade post with Madding. If I remember correctly, I sent him some Blazers and this is what I got in return.

The Dream and the Mailman. Two of my old school favorites.


Dwight Howard and Jason Kidd. I think Howard is always above the rim on his cards. Jason is always below it.


Dirks. I'm a little nervous he'll leave as a free agent, but I sure hope not. He's my all-time favorite Mav.


Kurts. Madding sent a bunch. I think I had most of these, but a couple are new. Now if I could just get a hold of a 2010 Series 2 Toppstown Attax Kurt. I think we have just about every other player and doubles of lots, but still no Kurt. Do they actually exist?

The package wraps up with some Rangers. Who just wrapped up a sweep of the Pirates to extent their streak to 11. Good times! Thanks for the trade, Madding. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment