Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trade with Nachos Grande 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

While checking out Chris' blog over at Nachos Grande, I noticed that we had several 06 Fleer Greats of the Game that he needed. So, we sent a nice group of them off and here's what we got in return.

A couple 09 Heritage for Nobie's favorites binder.

Several 08 Timeline base cards of our favorites...

plus a few more short prints, also for the favorites collection. Last, but not least, we have the crown jewel of this trade, the whole reason I really contacted Chris in the first place...
09 A&G Black Border Mini Kurt!! Greatness. I love the black bordered cards, the only complaint I have is I wish they were full sized. I don't really care for the whole mini thing. I haven't really figured out how to store them as they kind of just float around in a normal sized pocket or sleeve. Anyway, it's a great looking card and I'm glad I have it. Thanks for the trade Chris! Later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards! FYI: You can buy 15 pocket pages that hold the Allen & Ginter mini cards nice and snug. That's what I do since I try to collect all the mini sets along with the base set!

    ReplyDelete