Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trade with A Rookie (baseball) Card Collector

Okay, we've got another new trade partner to post about. Sarah from A Rookie (baseball) Card Collector came up with the idea of a Secret Santa exchange for bloggers and while checking out her blog I noticed she is collecting 2009 Icons and UDX. Well it just so happens that we are collecting those set also, so we decided to help each other out. I sent a stack of both sets she needed along with a bunch of Chippers and here is what we got in return.

Sarah sent 7 Icons we needed which puts us 9 cards shy of the complete set. Well, 1 - 100 anyway, not the serial #'d short prints which I think are all rookies.

Sarah also sent a nice stack of Cubs for Nobie including a jersey card of Zambrano. Very cool, Nobie loved it. Somehow Nobie always ends up with the bulk of the cards from our trades. I guess everyone has lots of Cubbies to get rid of. Although I do see two Soto cards in there, I should steal them for my catcher collection! Thanks again Sarah. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment