Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Final Game of the Season, Possible Playoff Preview PLUS a Big D Custom Bonus!

Well, I've got my San Antonio Sucks shirt on and I'm ready for the regular season finale tonight against the hated Spurs. It also appears that there is a good chance these 2 teams will meet in the first round of the playoffs. That's okay with me, I think the Mavs match up pretty well with San Antonio and the in-state rivalry is an extra bonus.

It will be interesting to see how many minutes Dirk and the other big stars play tonight for both teams. Should they take it easy or go ahead and treat it like the first game of the playoffs? Arguments could be made either way, but in light of how the Mavs have fared in years past when taking it easy in the last game, I say let's kick some ass tonight! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment