Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wow, That's A First!

A few weeks ago I put in some bids for these 3 cards on ebay...

and I won. I got them for .99 each and they all came from the same seller, so he combined shipping. That's nice, but no big deal. Lots of sellers do that. What shocked me was the note included with these three cards that said, "I threw in a couple extra cards. Thanks again." Here is what he included.

Now I know they are just a couple of base card parallels but still, how cool! I've traded with lots of bloggers who typically throw in some extras, but I've never had a seller on ebay do it before. What a nice gesture and they definitely score some brownie points for any future potential purchases. Don't you just love it when you find a good deal on ebay? Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment